• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

Al. Poison

Missed the board also, checking in with the rest of you losers.

Dem stats doe. I heard they already have your name on an F-35 waiting for you.

If they put him in an F-35 then hes going to want to keep that good relationship with Gandalf and Batman just for when the POS miraculously catches on fire in the hangar during a maintenance inspection.

uncdude33

cmwz, what are your stats? Also AD, hoping to get my package in for the May board. Command is real slow.

mz247

I have a question

Is it easier for AD to get accepted than for Civilian?
I saw last board most AD's had lower scores but got in.

uncdude33

Don't know the stats, but I guess that depends on what you consider easier. If you want you can enlist, take a few years to learn a rate, get to a command, be told you have to wait (insert command's arbitrary wait period for Officer packages), then take a year to submit because your command is unfamiliar with the process/anal about how they want things done, oh and navy medical. Then submit your package into the same pool as the civilians.

exNavyOffRec

I have a question

Is it easier for AD to get accepted than for Civilian?
I saw last board most AD's had lower scores but got in.

Several years ago we pulled the long term data on that question, the overall answer is "no", but an AD person with a good application will get picked up.

There are many factors as to what I stated above, too many for a short post, but I will give a quick example, a person with good GPA and scores is convinced to go enlisted, for whatever reason he gets average evals, he has probably sunk his chances when he could have just gone right to OCS as a civilian.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Several years ago we pulled the long term data on that question, the overall answer is "no", but an AD person with a good application will get picked up.

There are many factors as to what I stated above, too many for a short post, but I will give a quick example, a person with good GPA and scores is convinced to go enlisted, for whatever reason he gets average evals, he has probably sunk his chances when he could have just gone right to OCS as a civilian.

Perfect example.

CuBs2105

Cubs2105

Yeah I'm active duty too. You guys get your packages in yet?
Most of us submitted ours before the last board but too late to be included. Good luck to everyone!

when you say average evals, what would you consider average? Some people consider MP as average while others say P is average.