• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

Fermi

Like everyone else, I'm checking in to this thread because I just missed the last board. Also because I can't stand seeing anymore excitement and joy in the February board thread.

Dirty Diana

I heard you're still a civilian

I actually swore in last month and am technically a mustered OCPO2/E-5, that's an Officer Candidate, Petty Officer 2nd Class, but I expect they didn't cover that at the Jedi Academy or wherever you got your degree from.

I hope you get picked up but with your stats it shouldn't be a problem

slater44

None
I actually swore in last month and am technically a mustered OCPO2/E-5, that's an Officer Candidate, Petty Officer 2nd Class, but I expect they didn't cover that at the Jedi Academy or wherever you got your degree from.

I hope you get picked up but with your stats it shouldn't be a problem

OCPO2 Diana:

There is a litany of responses that would appropriately address the egregious and ignominious sense of entitlement displayed in your latest post. However, as laid out in plain English in UCMJ Article 91, I cannot speak with contempt or ill will toward a superior petty officer, who has rightfully earned her title.

I wish you the best of luck at Officer Candidate School, and later on as you transition to the fleet. I daresay you may need it if you maintain your current attitude. I, and all other American citizens, thank you for your valiant service to our great nation this past month. MEPS can be a very rough place. I sincerely thank you for your well wishes.

Have a fine NAVY Day! Hooyah!

Very respectfully,​

PO3​

P.S. I went to the University of Southern California. Scoreboard.

Joshua Owen

Alright you two...
Muh7YYP.jpg

CuBs2105

OCPO2 Diana:

There is a litany of responses that would appropriately address the egregious and ignominious sense of entitlement displayed in your latest post. However, as laid out in plain English in UCMJ Article 91, I cannot speak with contempt or ill will toward a superior petty officer, who has rightfully earned her title.

I wish you the best of luck at Officer Candidate School, and later on as you transition to the fleet. I daresay you may need it if you maintain your current attitude. I, and all other American citizens, thank you for your valiant service to our great nation this past month. MEPS can be a very rough place. I sincerely thank you for your well wishes.

Have a fine NAVY Day! Hooyah!

Very respectfully,​

PO3​

Look children, Both of you aspire to be officers and Naval Aviators. Petty bullshit PUBLIC arguments on the internet are not the best way to hash this out.
-Diana, snide "I'm better than you remarks" aren't going to get you very far in the military in terms of respect from your peers or subordinates.
-Slater, sarcasm in small doses may work to prove a point but it also serves to make you look like an ass as well.
**Key point here, grow up**

Dirty Diana

There is a litany of responses that would appropriately address the egregious and ignominious sense of entitlement displayed in your latest post.
I daresay you may need it if you maintain your current attitude. I, and all other American citizens, thank you for your valiant service to our great nation this past month.

Haha I guess jokes were frowned upon at the Jedi Academy, much like fraternization. I'm glad you took the chance to look at my signature, as I am not the lowly "civilian" you heard I was. If someone seriously thought I was pulling rank as a non-active reservist, and disrespecting the millions of men and women who have put their lives at risk serving our great country, I wouldn't be surprised to find a tear in my eye.

Thanks for sticking to the UMCJ there. I was worried I was going to have to report you to the CNO, but you seem to have the game all figured out, the Navy needs more sailors like you. I'll put in a good word with the board. Hope to see you in the sky one day.

OCPO2 Diana:

P.S.S I went to high school in San Diego, I wanted a change of scenery so opted for Colorado, even though their football team is not the best. Ultimately I missed the ocean so i joined the Navy.

Dirty Diana

Look children,

I think we both know that we are not serious here and are just having a good time. I think Slatter's hyperbole is a hilarious representation of the current way many enlisted members have to deal with dumba** butter bars and other officers-too-big-for-their-birches attitudes.

I appreciate you trying to be the referee here, but we are all adults and I think Slatter and I were being quite civil. Before the mods come to quiet our petty
hoopla I'll make my exit.

One team, one fight. Good luck with your apps gentlemen.

AUav8r

Grizzly
pilot
Well I'm brand spanking new to the posting game. When was the Feb. SNA/NFO board? I've read enough of these to know that saying "My OR heard this or told me that" does nothing to help. What is the cutoff for packets to be submitted?

CuBs2105

Well I'm brand spanking new to the posting game. When was the Feb. SNA/NFO board? I've read enough of these to know that saying "My OR heard this or told me that" does nothing to help. What is the cutoff for packets to be submitted?
As of right now its all a mystery. The dust is still settling from the last board on Feb 3rd but the general consensus is the board will be held 9-12 weeks from then.

Pwinslow

I was hoping on making the February board, but MEPS took forever and my application was submitted February 5th, so I missed it. Not sure how rolling boards work, but I hope this one quickly gets enough applicants so that it can start ASAP. I am thankful that members of the community such as Rufio181 are here to supply us with vital information such as this.

AUav8r

Grizzly
pilot
I'm breaking a cardinal sin but here goes: My OR told m the SNA/SNFO was on Feb 23rd, but on here people say its for SWO. Survey says............

CuBs2105

I'm breaking a cardinal sin but here goes: My OR told m the SNA/SNFO was on Feb 23rd, but on here people say its for SWO. Survey says............
The board DEFINITLY already happened. People have already gotten the results for it and quotas per designator were even put out. The SWO board is on the 23rd as per CNRC calendar.