• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 5th OCS date

cthrasher

I got confirmation from Mr. C that I (along with another selectee from my command) will be in this class. Still waiting on everything else (FINSEL, orders, ect). I haven't seen a FB page yet.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I got confirmation from Mr. C that I (along with another selectee from my command) will be in this class. Still waiting on everything else (FINSEL, orders, ect). I haven't seen a FB page yet.

Maybe, as a prospective naval officer, you can seize the initiative and create a Facebook page instead of waiting for someone else on the internet to do so.

jwang9009

My OR told me I'm in in this class but is still trying to keep me at the 26th one. Either way, I'm overwhelmed with emotions. As a non prior, I'm just feel anxious toward so many unknown variables. Have any of you talked to your OR about insurance. My OR is on vacation, so I don't want to bother him too much. My in laws have been asking everyday if the insurance coverage starts on the day we report to OCS. If any of you know when the coverage starts, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

If you’re in this class, join the fb group. There are a lot of priors with lots of knowledge to help answer any questions you may have.

Meyerkord

pilot
My OR told me I'm in in this class but is still trying to keep me at the 26th one. Either way, I'm overwhelmed with emotions. As a non prior, I'm just feel anxious toward so many unknown variables. Have any of you talked to your OR about insurance. My OR is on vacation, so I don't want to bother him too much. My in laws have been asking everyday if the insurance coverage starts on the day we report to OCS. If any of you know when the coverage starts, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Yes, insurance starts right away