• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 30th, 2010

NavalAviatorDad

Son reports 5/30/10

Hey everyone just got my class date and was wondering if anyone is headed to OCS on the 30th of May. I go to college in RI so I wont have far to go but if anyone needs any information of the area I may be able to help. Well good luck to anyone going to OCS.

Our son had his report date moved up one week from 6/6/10 to 5/30/10.

We're from South LA. Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but can you recommend a nice, convenient, reasonably priced hotel to stay when we come up for graduation? We're looking at the Best Western. Not sure which hotel is closest to the OCS base.

Also, if you guys go straight through in 13 weeks starting 5/30/10, would you graduate on 8/28/10, or Labor Day weekend 9/4/19?

Thanks.

Travis2688

Hey everyone,

I've been getting the run around... I'm BDCP 22/m/nfo/non-prior ..My original date was 6JUN2010, then got changed to 09MAY2010. Got a call this morning saying that I have been changed to this class...So hopefully this one will stick.

Anyone got a facebook group started yet??

DaJester

Yeah lots of moving taking place it seems. I am just ready for it to be here already. As for the facebook group, i don't think there is one yet.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Class sizes for this summer are going to be smaller. For example most will only have 1 company. Usually there would be a class xx-10 x company and y company. For the time, most classes are trimming down to 1 company. Tell him not to give up, no matter what. What's a few extra months in the big picture? He now has two more months to prepare. RUN and do LOTS of push ups. Trust me, he'll be thrilled that he had the extra time to prepare.

flopper

Does anyone actually have orders for the 30th yet? I mean a physical copy in their hands and not just word from the regional office.

Diesel

Does anyone actually have orders for the 30th yet? I mean a physical copy in their hands and not just word from the regional office.

I received my orders last week on wednesday. They came via Fedex and they include 1 official copy and 5 copies.

flopper

I received my orders last week on wednesday. They came via Fedex and they include 1 official copy and 5 copies.

I just found out that my OCS date was pushed back to 22 August. What is your designator? They told me the SNA pipeline is pretty backlogged right now. I guess I can't complain since i'm in the BDCP. More time to work out I guess.