• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 30th, 2010

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
I ship right after that, I dont know my exact date yet but I grad in early may and should ship shortly after.

21/M/SNA

adhermes

I'll be shipping out to OCS on the 30th as well. I'm pretty stoked, but I need to get in much better shape.

beaverslayer

pilot
It looks like I'll be in the class starting a week after you--June 6th. I have no idea how much interaction (if any) there is between classes, but maybe I'll see you around before or after or something.

21/M/SNA

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I'll be shipping out to OCS on the 30th as well. I'm pretty stoked, but I need to get in much better shape.
Hey, another guy that I (probably) know in real life...

I haven't got my date yet, and I asked just the other week. But it'll probably be around the same time as you.

SupplyBDCP

30th May 2010

Hey everyone just got my class date and was wondering if anyone is headed to OCS on the 30th of May. I go to college in RI so I wont have far to go but if anyone needs any information of the area I may be able to help. Well good luck to anyone going to OCS.

SupplyBDCP

Hey guys I'm going to OCS on May 30th as well. I go to college in RI so i know the area really well so if anyone has questions I may be able to help. I only got 7 days between graduation and my report date which kinda stinks but im stoked to be in Newport in the spring/summer. Hope to see you guys then.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Try using the search function or at least looking at new posts and seeing that your classmates have already started a thread. That's a below in headwork and a lack of SA....

DaJester

Hey-
22 m nfo non-prior. I was initially given the date of June 6th but just found out today that i'm headin out May 30th. How is everyone feeling as far as preparedness?

Travis2688

Hey-
22 m nfo non-prior. I was initially given the date of June 6th but just found out today that i'm headin out May 30th. How is everyone feeling as far as preparedness?

I was initially given 6JUN2010 as my date, but I got bumped up to May 9th...am I seeing a pattern here??

beaverslayer

pilot
Yeah looks like they're cutting down on the June 6 class pretty heavily... anyone have some reliable gouge as to why? I got switched from 6 JUN all the way to 1 JAN 2011

Travis2688

I don't know why...could be the needs of the Navy...Me and DaJester are both SNFO..we got moved to an earlier date, you are SNA, and got moved to a later date...maybe they need more NFO's sooner? That's just a guess, I have no idea..