• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 19th OCS class

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
Curious if anybody else has this date?

I got my final select letter for SNA.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
As much pain as this may bring me upon reporting, I'm apparently in this class as well: SNA

MasterBates

The first OC to provide me with JoBoys Name, Class Number and the OCS mailing address gets a care package you actually want.

As opposed to what Joboy is getting sent... :icon_smil

Reactions: Tom

tiger84

LT
pilot
The first OC to provide me with JoBoys Name, Class Number and the OCS mailing address gets a care package you actually want.

As opposed to what Joboy is getting sent... :icon_smil

I'm a little disappointed that I'll be graduating before JoBoy makes it out here. It would have been good fun to Indoc him. I guess I could always walk across the street from API and watch him get beat though.

jbissell

so i show up on sunday, right? because there are people who are saying to show up on friday or saturday? i'm confused. i don't want to miss the class by a day and have to wait for the next one to start.

i actually don't have my orders in hand (recruiter still hasn't given them to me), but i have seen them, and signed them. my orders say no earlier than the 19th, no later than the 20th. but i'm getting the feeling other people's orders say no earlier than the 18th, no later than the 19th.

im a bit confused now...

tiger84

LT
pilot
so i show up on sunday, right? because there are people who are saying to show up on friday or saturday? i'm confused. i don't want to miss the class by a day and have to wait for the next one to start.

i actually don't have my orders in hand (recruiter still hasn't given them to me), but i have seen them, and signed them. my orders say no earlier than the 19th, no later than the 20th. but i'm getting the feeling other people's orders say no earlier than the 18th, no later than the 19th.

im a bit confused now...

Show up on the 19th. You'll get your orders stamped and they'll tell you to come back Sunday morning.