• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

marines at vance

sfdistance

I'm trying to find up to date info about primary at Vance. I will be there in about 2 months. Can anyone help who is there now or was there recently? Most of the info in the threads I have seen is at least a few years old. Thx

MettGT

pilot
I'm trying to find up to date info about primary at Vance. I will be there in about 2 months. Can anyone help who is there now or was there recently? Most of the info in the threads I have seen is at least a few years old. Thx

You can go to MOC Lt's office and ask for the contacts of some people who have recently been sent there. If that fails, you can ask for their contact info at CPAC. Also, I remember there being some Vance gouge for Marines hanging on the MOC ready-room wall last time I was there.

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
If you got any questions, I graduated from Vance about a year ago. I'm not the most recent person here out of Vance, but I would be more than happy to answer any questions you got. Feel free to PM me.

thedude171

I'm trying to start a good forum for gouge on facebook for people going to vance. Its called "there's a party in my vance and you're all invited" Check it out and contribute any useful info.