• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
So today while I was sitting at school quietly eating my free pizza for attending the Marines recruitment hosted by the aviation department the age old question was finally answered. The local area officer recruiter brought along a Marine helo pilot to speak and straight from the horses mouth, not only can the Marines guarantee you a flying contract but apparently 35% get jets!

Clux4

Banned
I am sure there was nothing he told you that you already did not know.
Are you having a change of heart?
Free Pizza possibly :)

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I am sure there was nothing he told you that you already did not know.
Are you having a change of heart?
Free Pizza possibly :)

Change of heart absolutely not. I'm done and sold on Naval Aviation. But I'll listen to almost anybody for free pizza. I just thought it was funny that the Marines are selling such numbers during recruiting. Especially when the rest of what was said was so carefully phrased to be politically correct.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I attended a pizza lecture that my recruiter was doing, but he was pushing nuke. I think most were there for the pizza

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
its just the facts 35% maybe on the large side more like 30% jet then 10% prop and don't forget 60% helos but the numbers are the numbers good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.