• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine PLC

sdh

Are you working with a marine OSO? That would be a good point of contact to start.
Yes... my son completed wk 8 of Marine OCS and has an injury and being sent home. He will be talking to command of options but was told this might be an option and I'm just being an anxious parent and wondering if someone knows the date it begins... as not sure how much healing time he will need.

Llarry

When I went through Senior PLC (in 1968!) we had a member of our platoon who had been in OCC and suffered an injury. Rather than recycle through the next OCC class, they put him in the 6 week Senior PLC course. PLC runs in the summer only: One course in June-July and the other in July-August.

Reactions: sdh

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes... my son completed wk 8 of Marine OCS and has an injury and being sent home. He will be talking to command of options but was told this might be an option and I'm just being an anxious parent and wondering if someone knows the date it begins... as not sure how much healing time he will need.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but perhaps let your son ask / find these answers on his own? I would be upset and even livid if my parents were doing my own homework.

sdh

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but perhaps let your son ask / find these answers on his own? I would be upset and even livid if my parents were doing my own homework.
He went to OCS and did it all on his own... we had nothing to do with it and he will and is doing his own homework come Monday when they meet with him. He is an adult. I'm just simply asking for my own benefit. I thought this was a place one could come to for "unofficial" information.