• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine PLC aviation, a little help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfury

I am just starting to put togther my package for PLC avaition. Any help or advice out there from people who have gone through this? Any help would be valued highly!

Gonzodogg

I just finished my package and am waiting to hear in April about going to Jrs this summer.

As far as advice goes:
Do lots if pullups and situps. And run, a lot. Your PFT is the single most important part of your application.
When it comes time for you do take the ASTB, don't waste your time with the ARCO review book, download the three gouges from this site and study those.

los5041

It's been about two years since I did my app. but here is some advice anyways. Put any leadership postions that you have had, such as Captain of sports teams, postions in any organizations such as a fraternity or club. Even if you don't hold a postion metion the org. that you are in anyway's. If you are invovled in intramural sports put that. Thats all I can remeber for now, but think back to high school and put any little thing that you may have been involved in, even if it was something as dumb as being on the Chess team.

Status
Not open for further replies.