• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Pilot Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergm

Some of you might have read this in the NFO forum.Im applying for Marine NFO slot. An Army Lt. Col. I know told me this joke. 2 Marines were landing their plane. They approached the runway at a good speed. Hit the runway and soon after flew off the other end. After finally stopping the Pilot turned to the NFO and stated how short the runway was. The NFO agreed that it was the shortest runway ever. After a few minutes of discussing how short the runway was the pilot turned to the NFO and said, "but did you see how wide it was... it seemed to stretch out forever!, Its so wide!" ha -reaper, hopefully OCC 184 USMC

Praying to get in 184

NavyLonghorn

Hey man.. you got a problem with the Polish!?!?!?

Just kidding. Although I am park Polish... so WATCH OUT!

Ok.. just kidding again.

lol...naw no problems with the Polish.

They're such brilliant people...inventing the solar powered flashlight...the first helicopter ejection seat...you guys are geniuses!!!
icon_smile_wink.gif

spsiratt

24 April OCS
A guy at a bar asks the bartender if he wants to hear a Polock joke. The bartender says, "Before you tell that joke, I should tell you that I'm Polish. That big guy at the end of the bar is Polish and the huge guy right beside you is also Polish. Still want to tell that joke?" The guy replies, "Nah, I don't want to explain it three times."

farkle84

what do you do if a polack throws a grenade at you, take the pin out and throw it back.

why did the polack keep driving around the same block, he left his blinker on.

got plenty more too. but they are longer. sorry to all you polish people

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
Actually, the Russians have an ejection seat on one or two of their helicopters......

WHAT! Are you serious? Do they work?

I remember in Golden Eye the ejection system looked like it could theoretically work, and I always wondered why US helos don't have anything like that...I know it's still impractical for most helos but it might work. I'm guessing it's the same reason the Osprey got its ejection seats taken out...enlisted crew would probably be upset at being screwed while the asshole officer flyboys punch out.

Alex Fowler

I'm guessing a helo ejection seat could work if it ejects you thru the windshield, rather than straight up thru the top of the canopy (and the rotors). Or, if when you eject, you're in a self-contained canopy that's strong enough to withstand getting hit by the rotors (and maybe when the chute deploys, the canopy falls away from you or something).

wusappenin

None
a polish girl told me how the whole making fun of polish people started. she said it had to do with world war 2, when hitler invaded poland, the luftwaffe obliterated most of their armor and the poles had nothing left to defend themselves with but infantry and cavalry. so when the germans in their panzers saw cavalry charging towards them in battle, they laughed and obliterated them. word quickly spread about those "stupid" poles who rode into battle on top of horses. so thats the story as told to me by a polish friend.

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
I have a russian flashlight that has a hand crank instead of batteries.....i'm dead serious....

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
the flashlight that comes standard in some survival rafts are hand-crank/pump. whats the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.