• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine OCC Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwinger

pilot
Anyone out there have a package in for the January class. We could probably copy the navy guys and form our own little network
K

O-man

No- I go in June. But I got a buddy going in Jan. He wants to be a ground pounder though.
PFC "O-man"
0311 USMC

airwinger

pilot
Hey, groundpounder or not, we're all going to be boot lt's. If you can ask him to reply. Are you air or ground contract. Also are you a reservist? I'm with 4th AAV out of Jacksonville

O-man

Yes I am. I'm with Kco 3rdBN 25th Marines in Moundsville WV. I PT with the guy I was speaking of and will tell to check this sight out. I have no idea how this sight will hold his interest- we'll see I guess. AS for my contract- my flight test and phy. are still not yet back. But I know that there is no problem with either of them. so soon I'll have a ticket to P-cola. should there ever be, I think I'd just stay infantry. Samper Fi- O-man

Status
Not open for further replies.