• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine OCC application

possumfest

Ok, question for the veterans here. I ran a really good PFT last month and my OSO wants me to run another one in a few days before they submit my package. Do they take your best PFT or the most recent? I am concerned because I haven't trained for it (been doing slow running to build mileage) and I worry that i wasted the previously speed training, for naught, as I almost ran myself into injury. Which PFT do they submit in your package? your best or your most recent?

Yankee Uniform Tango
In my experience it's always been the best score that went with the package.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
As long as you haven't completely stopped running/lifting your score should be very similar. I wouldn't worry about it.

And I concur that its probably the best score that gets submitted.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
If hes submitting your application hes going to put down the highest score you have gotten in order to make you look more competetive. My package was actually sent in and I ran a PFT 20 points higher than I ever did and my score was updated. Do the best you can, but if you screw it up then they'll submit the higher score.

Trev82

pilot
thats still competitive make sure you really concentrate on those pullups..those are definitely the money maker! If i recall i went to ocs with a score to similar to that but w/ all the trail conditioning and PT as long as you dont get injured you should get a little faster at OCS, i left with around a 295

possumfest

Hey, thanks for the support. Ran into a bunch of Majors and Lt. Colonels last night back from the DC ball (bought them a few rounds---53 and AH1 pilots), they offered some email addresses for support. Anyone ever hear of not getting a flight contract and then having someone higher up the chain push for it on your behalf? I'm shooting for January and have been waiting 3 months to take my flight physical, so I haven't been contracted yet. I am pursuing every possible angle.