• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine NFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Grouch, upon the time that Frumby and I are watching helo's blow stuff up, you will be in poopies getting SCREAMED at......

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Grouch-Semper Fi!

Ghost-I'm not sure if I can find a flak jacket to fit someone of your immense stature? :) I'll see what I can do...Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

ghost_ttu

I'll just take yours and cut 4 feet off the bottom of it and that should be about right. And I will admit that I'm a short guy, but before anyone else gets any ideas you should know that Maj. Frumby isn't exactly the shortest person in the world.....

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

davidsin

Thanks Frumby they both sound exciting to me...I'd do both if that option is open.

-------------------------
Semper Fi

topher1235

Pat1USMC, how's flight school going? Your probably starting Int soon, man that has to be awesome to finally get into a jet!

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Frumby
I also have a few hundred rounds of 81mm mortars for marking and supression in support of the CAS.

I miss dropping a round of Willie-Pete or "Illum-on-the-deck" and watching the CAS come in on a left or right offset. I was Gun #1 so we did all the marks. 81's was a blast.

"I Hate Drinking Every Day Like My Fried Ed"
Frumby, do you use another colorfull acronym?

LAND MINES are equal opportunity weapons!!!

Dave Shutter

Frumby...ever do any training exercises at the Army training area in Graphonwhoer? I'll never forget sitting on my tank on a gunnery range when F/A-18's with MARINES on the side droped out of the soup to drop (what I guess is...) some 500 lb'ers on the neighboring range. My crew were all Gulf War vets and man, did they trip out.

Status
Not open for further replies.