• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Corps Special Forces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

I heard a rumor that the Marine Corps was going to develop their own special forces, is this true?

kimphil

Originally posted by The Wiz
I heard a rumor that the Marine Corps was going to develop their own special forces, is this true?

They already have a their own special forces, called Force Recon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongol General: ...Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Mongol General: That is good.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Last I heard, Marines ARE Special Forces! Semper Forever, Frumby.

P.S. Force can be attached to SOCOM

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

Q-ball

Marine CH-53E Pilot
pilot
Frumby,
Does that mean I can start growing my hair out, like those cool green berets (as if my "wing reg" isn't long enough).

Marine Helo Pilot

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
No kidding. I've never fully understood the relaxed grooming standards for special forces. Relaxed is one thing but they are down right lazy. The idea is to blend in but how does a big, hairy american blend into Afghanistan? Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Yeah, you'll never hear the words "Recon" and "shave" in the same sentence, unless the word is "unshaven"!! They bring a new meaning to the term "Low-reg".

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.