• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Corps Aviation

Lothar

Anyone wishing to become a Marine Corps flavor Naval Aviator should PM me. We have a guaranteed aviation contract available for a college junior at the Orange County California Officer Selection Station. Applicants should be no older than 27 1/2 at the time of commissioning, 20/20, aviation exam, flight physical etc...

More Info http://ocusmcoso.com/12.html

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
How's that deal different than any other OSO office? You offering a "special" bonus like OCS too?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
You used to show up at a kegger with a 6-pack of Natty Beau, didn't you? I think everyone here is at least aware such programs exist.

I'd wait until you saw a guy from OC asking,"How do I find an OSO?" before posting this.

...or at least wait until you had more than one post. Well meaning spam is still spam.

phrogpilot73

100% tuition repayment, no limit on the amount.
As opposed to what? 100% tuition repayment that every Marine OSO can offer? The point being that your first post on AirWarriors was a sales pitch to a group of active duty, retired, reserve aviators as well as wannabes in every step of the process. You posted a sales pitch. Providing contact info for your office is good, but most of us don't need to be sold. Hence the reason you're getting pushback.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
You used to show up at a kegger with a 6-pack of Natty Beau, didn't you? I think everyone here is at least aware such programs exist.

I'd wait until you saw a guy from OC asking,"How do I find an OSO?" before posting this.

...or at least wait until you had more than one post. Well meaning spam is still spam.

I'm fairly certain Natty Boh is not available on the west coast. This argument has no basis. :D
10388.gif

I've also never heard of an OSO recruiting warm bodies on AW. We have at least one active OSO on here, but he seems to be more of question answerer than sales man.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
No kidding send be back to TBS.

That's OK. I'll skip that part (not that I didn't love it at the time), but I'm looking for a reimbursement of my college tuition from back in the day.

Look, I'm a reasonable man. I'll waive the interest accrued. Fair enough?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
No kidding send be back to TBS.

^^now you've got the spirit. Sarcasm and what passes for witty banter will win every time over earnest enthusiasm.

I'm surprised you haven't replied to all the smart-ass comments you got, including my own.

Hopefully you're an aviator and picked up on the atmosphere of the site, if not, you've bravely walked into the lions' den. This is a good spot to learn, teach, and pass the time, though.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll bite.

Can I get a waiver for being 44...and retired?