• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Corps advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus

Does anyone know of any clips of the Marine Corps advertisements on the internet?
(e.g. the current one with the Marine rock climbing. And the previous one with the Marine fighting a "fire" monster)

krokal

"For Country" makes me drool.

I've had it on my hard drive for almost a year now, I wish I could find a bigger version though.

T-man

I managed to aquire the rock climbing ad but it's too large to attach to the thread, nor do I have a place I can host it from. Anyone have a place I can upload it? happy to share it if I can.

cheers

Augustus

I didn't know that there were more parts to 'The Climb'. Awesome. T-man how large is the file? Anyone who is technology capable willing to allow T-man to share this clip with us?

T-man

Augustus said:
I didn't know that there were more parts to 'The Climb'. Awesome. T-man how large is the file? Anyone who is technology capable willing to allow T-man to share this clip with us?

it's 4.5-5mb. If I had web space somewhere, I'd just upload and link it, but I don't. I might PM Webmaster and see if he's got space, or knows someone who does. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.