• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Corps advanced pipeline selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc

Is anyone finishing up primary in Marine Corps now? I am wondering where the needs are these days for USMC primary guys. Also, what type of helo does the Corps have the most of and is it possible to be disqualified from helo pipeline due to anthro issues? Any info appreiated. dc

vicki

I'm not USMC, but I did get DQ from helos due to anthros. I am restricted from UH-60 and require a fit check on all the others. My issues were buttock to knee length and buttock to foot length.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
DC-
Just went hunting with the XO of MATSG NAS CC. USMC air is hurting across the board. Jets primarily but that is starting to slow down. You can be anthro DQ in every platform, well maybe not C-130, but most people have difficulty in Snakes. If you think you could be physically challenged, let them seek you out. Don't offer anything to the flight surgeon. This anthropometric stuff started getting emphasized during the last five years, its always been a requirement but never enforced. Hell, 10 years ago, we had trained gorillas sitting in the front seat of A4's with the knowledge they would never survive an ejection, intact! Good Luck! Semper Fi!

Frumby
Major USMC

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.