• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marcus Luttrell at the NRA Convention

Zissou

Banned
Evidently the evening prior to his speech he was arrested for beating up a hippie in the hotel bar. Some dude saw the Texas flag on his shirt and thought he would tell Marcus what he thinks of President Bush. Of the 40,000 people in town for the NRA Convention this dude found Marcus. Said dude gets an UNSAT in the SA column.
beer.gif

The victim, stated that he was "slapped repeatedly"
ROFL.gif

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's the story he relates in the linked video. Good stuff.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Line of the entire video:

"I didn't hit him with a closed fist because he was the prettiest guy I'd ever met."

PigzFly

Hell of a book. Im not much of a reader, but it was awesome. Really intense. I saw an interview on 60 Mins last summer about it and gave it a try. Dick Couch, the co-author and former seal, has written some other awesome SEAL based books. Worth a read for sure.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Hell of a book. Im not much of a reader, but it was awesome. Really intense. I saw an interview on 60 Mins last summer about it and gave it a try. Dick Couch, the co-author and former seal, has written some other awesome SEAL based books. Worth a read for sure.

Concur, awesome read.

clonei09

Great book. I picked it up last year at the Norfolk NEX for cortramid and by the end of the month the book had made through the hands of a bunch of the other mids in my company

Bird85

None
I picked up a copy at the airport bookstore last week and finished it Monday. A quick read and quite good. Two snaps-up!!