• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 24 OCS Class

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Is there anything important from the FB group? I don’t have a FB but can make one if it’s important
There's a recent grad taking questions. People will coordinate hotels and cabs close to class date.
Make a FB even if you choose to delete it later.
Good to bond, share info, make sure the class is in tip-top shape.

bcekli

So they gave me a week notice and said I was going for March 3rd class last thursday, but just found out today I might be getting bumped to this class to play it safe.

bcekli

It's crazy to me how many people they're tossing between classes. I guess it's a good view into the rest of our time in the Navy.
I am almost happy with it honestly. I went from only having a week to get ready and memorize stuff to a month. I ordered everything off amazon prime to get in here on time too. At least all I have to worry about is staying healthy and memorization. Thinking I only had a week was stressful.

teejtheman

I am almost happy with it honestly. I went from only having a week to get ready and memorize stuff to a month. I ordered everything off amazon prime to get in here on time too. At least all I have to worry about is staying healthy and memorization. Thinking I only had a week was stressful.
See my fear is the opposite, I'm worried I'll get a call Thursday or Friday saying I'm leaving on Saturday...

loch

OCS Re-applicant
See my fear is the opposite, I'm worried I'll get a call Thursday or Friday saying I'm leaving on Saturday...
I have a mild fear on that too. I am hoping I am 24th. Plus you check the temperatures for Newport next week? Crazy for me.
Probably not going to happen. My OR told me they need to know who can go by the Monday prior or they reach out to other candidates.

swotivator

Probably not going to happen. My OR told me they need to know who can go by the Monday prior or they reach out to other candidates.
I talked to NRC directly this week who told me they could notify people the Thursday before a class, so maybe it might vary on how many people they need. There have definitely been people who have been notified past Monday

loch

OCS Re-applicant
I talked to NRC directly this week who told me they could notify people the Thursday before a class, so maybe it might vary on how many people they need. There have definitely been people who have been notified past Monday
I assume swear-in is Friday or bust.