• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2017 IWC OCS Board Thread

BravoAMF

Did you put the IWC designator 1st?

Similar boat here. Applied to the SWO and the IWC boards and was PROREC Y for SWO. Still waiting on a result from the IWC board. Regardless if we put either SWO or IWC first, we should know whether we are PROREC: Y/N for both, right? I know usually I would automatically be processed for my first choice, but if the boards are on the same day, would my application still go through both boards? My OR is taking his time getting back to me and I also have a feeling the order of my options were switched around with SWO before Intel instead of the reverse.

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
It seems like folks who went to online colleges, say Univ of Phoenix, Devry, Webster, etc. and got high GPAs tend to struggle on the OAR/ASTB because they're not used to standardized tests.

I suppose I could be the exception, but I got a 3.7 GPA from UMUC, entirely online, and I scored 70 on the OAR. Then again, my choice of school was based on convenience while on active duty. There are individuals who are good at taking tests, regardless of where they were educated. I'd be interested in seeing the stays of low GPA/high OAR applicants, as well.

rousja01

Haven't seen anyone post about getting picked up for this board yet and still no BOL update... what is happening?!?!

CTNB525

Are Active Duty selections on the same list ORs receive for civilians? If so, is it possible for an OR to email results to our CMC or Triads?

rousja01

No results in BOL for me. Strangely though, the results from the December board disappeared today. How'd you make out Lui?

egiv

All this post says is that the selection progress worked in this case. Some of the best leaders I know got 'online degrees,' and I'd take them any day of the week over someone fluent in Japanese who goes off on a whiny rant any time he/she doesn't get what they want.

Lui

OCS Applicant
It looks like I'm going to be a SWO. Protect-N for this board and Prorec-Y for the March SWO board. Hope I see you all at OCS. It will be hard to miss me, I'll be the old dude in the class :)

CTNB525

It looks like I'm going to be a SWO. Protect-N for this board and Prorec-Y for the March SWO board. Hope I see you all at OCS. It will be hard to miss me, I'll be the old dude in the class :)

Congrats on your SWO Prorec!

ITocsIP

Current IT1
My BOL has taken down the results from the December Board as well, yet still no results from the March Board!

Lui

OCS Applicant
This is what I see right now. My December board disappeared as well.

I just noticed I overwrote the 11600 Designator for my SWO results when I was changing the PII. It doesn't say IWC, it says 11600.

Attachments

• BOARD RESULTS.jpg
    BOARD RESULTS.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 68