• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 Supply Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Per the November 2014 Supply Board PROREC letter, the next Supply Board is tentatively scheduled for March 2015. No specific date, just a month thus far. If you're working on a kit, it should be completely done and ready for processing NO LATER THAN mid-February so it can be uploaded and sent to NRC on time.

Supply Boards have been known to be cancelled here and there, so don't be surprised if this board gets merged with the June 2015 board.

NavyBrat2015

Thanks for this good news! I am still awaiting MEPs and have some more forms to fill out. This should hopefully give me enough time to get my kit ready for the March board if in fact they have one then.

NavyBrat2015

Is this still the next supply board I am hearing conflicting information. I am close to finishing my kit, but I am now worried on when I should have it all completed by.

NavyBrat2015

I believe this is the next board, and the last day to summit a package is today. I could be wrong though
Yeah, I got screwed out of this board. Hopefully they will still have the next one. This sucks! All I am able to do is listen to my recruiter and apply.

Port Side

Good lucky I hope it works out for you. I don't think a lot of people new about this board since this thread is dead.

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
Is that an AD board? I was looking on public.navy.mil for a master schedule but primarily what I found was related to promotion boards.