• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

niketaylor

For some odd reason my OR told me Nov 24, which is on a Wed.... I call him to make sure he didn't mean Oct, but he still said Nov....Weird cause I thought all OCS dates started on Sun.

jtmedli

pilot
There's a facebook group for those of us going on Oct. 24th. If you want to join just look it up as OCS24OCT2010 on facebook and there's also a link under the class date on here.

lgcrandall

Looks like it's the end of the line for me...found out yesterday my waiver got rejected. Good luck to all of you headed to OCS :)

banana380

pilot
I was on the March boards as well and had some issues; had to re-do my fingerprints because my pinkies didn't take the first time, then my signature forms didn't get matched up with the electronic paperwork somehow. My OR took care of the paperwork bit finally, though he waited a while to check on things.

He has the electronic copy of my FS letter, I'm still waiting on mine in the mail but my date will be 24Oct2010. Was hoping for sooner but it's not as late as some of the ones from this board...

Good luck all!

lgcrandall

niketaylor - it was supposed to be for asthma, according to MEPS...I had an abnormal breathing test a few years back after a throat injury. My doctor had determined it wasn't asthma, but MEPS was still convinced it was.

chandlerpilot

Final select

March board pro-rec SNA. MEPS depth (5dot) issue. Lost fingerprints due to flood. Inactivity letter???? All issues resolved and I will swear in BDCP on Aug 11th. 4 1/2 months from pro-rec to final select.

alpha6

Do we receive an official letter with our class order?

I have my MEPS paperwork and my aviation contract with a bunch of other forms but don't see anything listing my class date.