• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Manti Te'o Notre Dame Hoax

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Mods I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

I just got wind of this after getting back from the gym and I've checked a few news outlets and its starting to spread it seems.

The guy is still a great player and everything he's done can't be denied but if this is indeed true, how do you exactly recover from this?

Basically the jist of the news story is that in September, all the media outlets talked about how Te'o was enduring struggles w/ the death of his grandmother and his girlfriend. He did interviews talking about how him and his gf met, how he stayed on the phone with her (she was in the hospital due to a car accident), and then how he kept charging and went on to beat MSU 20-3 after she died.

Check it out....curious to see what some might gather from this. Here are a few links. The main website this came from is the deadspin one.

Deadspin Article: Manti Te'o Girlfriend is a Hoax

USAToday Article

NPR Story