• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Manslater...young guys take warning

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think it's hilarious is that the one expression translated where she was actually expressing what she wanted plainly, the one about the backrub, is the one guys misinterpret. Dammit, if I want sex, I will ask for sex. Otherwise rub my damn shoulders.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Save your $699 and just dump any girl that pulls this shit. You boys make it sound so complicated.

Were I a dude, after I was done reveling in the ability to pee while standing, and mourning the ability to masturbate without needing to foul an innocent sock, I'd ask every girl I dated (not on the first date, but no later than the 6th), as causally as possible what she thought of the ring on the hand of the waitress/barista/movie ticket attendant/whatever. If their answer was anything other than, "I've never really given any thought to rings" and/or "I'm not really into jewelry", I'd mention needing to head home early to tend to some weeping sores, then thank my lucky stars, and go home to find a relatively uncrusty sock.

It's not as difficult as you all make it seem to weed out the ones who will make you crazy.

<---- has never seen the Notebook
It's not that easy.

Clearly, the majority of women would not give the answer you say. Let's say that 70% will give the 'wrong' answer. That leaves 30% of women to spread among 100% of the men. Well that doesn't work very well...

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
It's not that easy.

Clearly, the majority of women would not give the answer you say. Let's say that 70% will give the 'wrong' answer. That leaves 30% of women to spread among 100% of the men. Well that doesn't work very well...

Well my point was kind of that I'd prefer no woman (thus the sock references) over one of those women. However...

Fortunately for you, only about .000000001% of all men are on this website to read my sage advice. Let the other 99.999999% soak up those unworthy 70%. Then there is the fact that there are enough totally fucked up men who have to settle for someone of the 70% whether they like it or not, and thus, unless you are a complete twatwaffle, you've got a fighting chance at one of those 30%ers!

You're welcome.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
twatwaffle
And the word of the day is???????

1. twatwaffle
twatwaffle (twat-wah-full):
n.1 An elitist; someone unaware of their own limitations and highly critical of others.
n.2 A general prick. See: douchebag, n00b.
v.1 To ban; to totally pwn.
"That Tom Cruise is such a twatwaffle."
or...
"I was twatwaffled by @Blue-Six....it hurt, a lot."
2. twatwaffle
Complete idiot. Dipshit, assrod. You get the idea.
Obama voters are such twatwaffles..
3. twatwaffle
occurs when a woman wears tight jeans without underwear and the hard seams painfully mash themselves into her undercarriage, leaving an angry red waffle-like pattern.