• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Manslater...young guys take warning

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Does it translate Crazed Puerto Rican Chick Speak to something I can understand? Because I'm getting raked over the freaking coals here...

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Save your $699 and just dump any girl that pulls this shit. You boys make it sound so complicated.

Were I a dude, after I was done reveling in the ability to pee while standing, and mourning the ability to masturbate without needing to foul an innocent sock, I'd ask every girl I dated (not on the first date, but no later than the 6th), as causally as possible what she thought of the ring on the hand of the waitress/barista/movie ticket attendant/whatever. If their answer was anything other than, "I've never really given any thought to rings" and/or "I'm not really into jewelry", I'd mention needing to head home early to tend to some weeping sores, then thank my lucky stars, and go home to find a relatively uncrusty sock.

It's not as difficult as you all make it seem to weed out the ones who will make you crazy.

<---- has never seen the Notebook

KBayDog

^Let's go ahead and make this post a Sticky. This is one of, if not THE greatest posts. Ever.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Thebestkindofremote.jpg

Save your $699 and just dump any girl that pulls this shit. You boys make it sound so complicated.

Were I a dude, after I was done reveling in the ability to pee while standing, and mourning the ability to masturbate without needing to foul an innocent sock, I'd ask every girl I dated (not on the first date, but no later than the 6th), as causally as possible what she thought of the ring on the hand of the waitress/barista/movie ticket attendant/whatever. If there answer were anything other than, "I've never really given any thought to rings" and/or "I'm not really into jewelry", I'd mention needing to head home early to tend to some weeping sores, then thank my lucky stars, and go home to find a relatively uncrusty sock.

It's not as difficult as you all make it seem to weed out the ones who will make you crazy.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Were I a dude, after I was done reveling in the ability to pee while standing, and mourning the ability to masturbate without needing to foul an innocent sock, I'd ask every girl I dated (not on the first date, but no later than the 6th), as causally as possible what she thought of the ring on the hand of the waitress/barista/movie ticket attendant/whatever. If there answer were anything other than, "I've never really given any thought to rings" and/or "I'm not really into jewelry", I'd mention needing to head home early to tend to some weeping sores, then thank my lucky stars, and go home to find a relatively uncrusty sock.

But it can be complicated. Say your girl pulls that crap, but she likes guns, likes the fact you own your own airplane, told you just today to go buy a sweet vintage dirt bike from your youth, and makes nearly four times as much money as you? I still had her tell me she doesn't want anything for Mother's Day, right, asked me if her dress made her ass look big (it didn't but there is no correct answer), and held me accountable for not putting gas in her car because she didn't drive it today and I should have known it needed gas. Good thing I didn't pitch her early on becasue on balance, she is worth it, a real keeper, a real high maintenance dame, but worth it.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Since I've been living the Kept Man of Leisure life for the last few months, it gets kind of boring. Which is why I'm going back to work. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Well, that, and because a company stocked with good people offered me a bunch of money in a decent town.

It was good while it lasted, but honestly, I was getting pretty damn tired of explaining every firearm-related purchase to the boss.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
The wifey's income is going to increase exponentially here in the next 3 years, barring anything ridiculous. Mine is going to stay linear. She's rapidly about to be the breadwinner in my family. I keep punting on that kids thing, hoping we can really wring some money out of this whole DINK deal we've got going on right now.

brownshoe

Contributor
I've been angling towards that kept man of leisure status, too.

Oh crap! Don’t tell me you're gonna be one of those guys at W.T.’s stealing candy and going through the ‘girlie’ magazines when I’m trying to get a haircut!

Steve