• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Man relieves himself in air-sickness bag

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I stock these onboard the Citation for the owner. ........When he came to the plane one morning and it smelled like a benjo ditch he gave me the evil eye. I just laughed and told him he hired a pilot, not a bathroom attendant.

Good job .... I worked for a short time for TXI before a furlough recall with Braniff .... a first class flight department, that TXI .... and they didn't treat the pilots like go-fers, either .... no Citations, however.

Just jets ....

Citation = Near Jet

Lear = Fear Jet

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Stick in the crew quarters or cargo? I thought the crew had access to cargo on some fo the bigger airliners, like the 747? A4s, HAL, anyone who knows want to comment? And the least they could do is tell the guy that they were putting a dead person next to him......:eek:

Yes, you have access to the cargo deck while inflight .... but .... why???

It's tough to put a body down there -- it would take 2-3 people --- and you can do the less logistically intensive alternative of just wrapping them up and putting the body in an "out of the way" portion of the main deck.

I once, as a S/O .... (and that's NOT a "significant other" for you PC types) carried an epileptic, stone-cold passed-out, 90 pounds when soaking wet, stiff-as-a-board Filipina over my shoulder like a log from row 30 or 40-something into First Class for first aid.

It's amazing how heavy 90 pounds can be.

Had she expired ... that's where she would have probably stayed.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The captain had declared it off-limits during the short flight because a light wasn't working.

A4s, seriously, if the light won't go on that doesn't mean the restroom's broken and going to FOD its contents into the engine.

Don't know the airplane ... don't know the details .... therefore, can't really comment.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
therefore, can't really comment.

I weep for the future of AW.

kurtz.jpg