• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Man relieves himself in air-sickness bag

snake020

Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17689679/from/RS.4/

SALT LAKE CITY - SkyWest Airlines apologized to a passenger who said he wasn't allowed to use the restroom during a one-hour flight and ended up urinating in an air-sickness bag.

James Whipple said he had two "really big beers" at the Boise, Idaho airport. While on a flight to Salt Lake City on March 7 he wanted to use the cabin restroom.

The captain had declared it off-limits during the short flight because a light wasn't working.

A4s, seriously, if the light won't go on that doesn't mean the restroom's broken and going to FOD its contents into the engine.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
He got a letter of apology and a free ticket on a future flight.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know of an E-2 pilot that pooped into a plastic bag during FCLPs. He was in the tube and just had to go. He couldn't dump it with paddles at Choctaw because of some bs-quasi-environmental excuse (that I'm sure paddles just made up). He ended up brining it back in the COD to Pensacola. Why? Who knows.

schwarti

Contributor
I know of an E-2 pilot that pooped into a plastic bag during FCLPs. He was in the tube and just had to go. He couldn't dump it with paddles at Choctaw because of some bs-quasi-environmental excuse (that I'm sure paddles just made up). He ended up brining it back in the COD to Pensacola. Why? Who knows.

Hot lunch? :confused:

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Reminds me of the scene in Borat.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I can't believe the pilot called the cops. What a dick head. We had people pee in the bags weekly when I flew Grand Canyon tours. Even had a couple drop a duece in them.....

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I can't believe the pilot called the cops. What a dick head. We had people pee in the bags weekly when I flew Grand Canyon tours. Even had a couple drop a duece in them.....

Now, if you'll look out your window you'll see the Colorado River.....oh, and please ignore the smell from the guy in the back.....

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now, if you'll look out your window you'll see the Colorado River.....oh, and please ignore the smell from the guy in the back.....

.....and please ignore the old dead lady next to you too.......:eek:

This was a link on the right side of the page.......

Man flies first class seated near corpse

Woman upgraded after dying in economy during flight from Delhi to London

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17683917/

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
^^
Surreal, but I am not sure what the other options would be....especially with the loved one traveling with the deceased.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
^^
Surreal, but I am not sure what the other options would be....especially with the loved one traveling with the deceased.

Stick in the crew quarters or cargo? I thought the crew had access to cargo on some fo the bigger airliners, like the 747? A4s, HAL, anyone who knows want to comment? And the least they could do is tell the guy that they were putting a dead person next to him......:eek:

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Stick in the crew quarters or cargo? I thought the crew had access to cargo on some fo the bigger airliners, like the 747? A4s, HAL, anyone who knows want to comment? And the least they could do is tell the guy that they were putting a dead person next to him......:eek:
Our DC-10s had a lower galley and access to the forward cargo through it.

I would probably have stuck the body in one of the lavs and locked its door.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
:eek: :D :D

Tell me we wouldn't have been talking about that headline either...

"Woman Completes Flight in Lavatory"

An unidentified woman, who died on a flight from India today, completed her British Airways flight in the loo...

:D

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
No relief tubes in TH-57s

I do this $hit all the time...One organ I don't mess with: prostate.

So, when I can't land at the next podunk field (IFR) I use my sicsac (~64oz.). I found out the hard way I have larger than a 20 oz. bladder...

~D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I stock these onboard the Citation for the owner. No mess, no cleanup. Just throw them in the trash bag.

We have a small lav onboard similar to the P-3 piss tube but the owner learned the hard way that I don't dump other people's bodily wastes. When he came to the plane one morning and it smelled like a benjo ditch he gave me the evil eye. I just laughed and told him he hired a pilot, not a bathroom attendant.