• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Man Drowns in Septic Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2100257&nav=0RaMPGqw

(Smyrna-AP) July 28, 2004 - A York County man has drowned after he fell into his six-foot deep septic tank.

Authorities say 45-year-old Ernest Lee Teague was working to unclog his tank Tuesday when he fell in around 1:00pm. Authorities says it appears from his minor injuries that he fell head first.

His wife discovered Teague when she stirred a tool through the tank and found his hat. Denise Teague said she didn't even know her husband was working on the tank.

zuggerat

damn Fly Navy ur top of this ridiculous new crap... there was a story in my local paper about a guy who backed into a tree in his car and died, now thats weird.

zuggerat

he was leaving a club drunk as a skunk, backed up at mach 2 into the tree, the car flipped over and he got crushed... haaahh dumbass

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow, that's horrible... remind me to never lean over a septic tank or even have one in the first place.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This humor reminds me of a foc'sle follies on the carrier enterprise following a long line period in the gulf. Two guys hid behind a sheet and stuck their bare asses through a hole in the sheet. They'd painted eyes and noses on their butts. Thus "the Butt Brothers" were born.
The ensuing conversation, gum chewing, etc...was hilarious.
It gets boring and we are easily entertained after months at sea.
r/
G

Status
Not open for further replies.