• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Major Mckenize from Jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridiani

HA! Don't apologize to me. Heck, I didn't even click on the links. Didn't wanna jeopardize my own self-esteem.
icon_smile_wink.gif

BYSun

Hmmm...I wonder what the Marine Corps Regs are on the Belly button ring. I suppose it could be useful.

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

dufault.2

Am I correct in assuming all the women in the Marine Corps look like that? If I'm not, feel free to lie to me.

GO BUCKS!!

jaerose

Hey Stacy, I will graduate with a B.S. in Physics May 3 of this year. Cool! You're the first person that I've seen who shares my major. My GPA isn't quite up there with yours. Mine will probably be about a 3.45 because I had a major family crisis one year and I missed a ton of class. I also just got my tonsils out...yeah! With your M.S. in Geology you should bust your backside for tactical jets then apply to NASA when you have enough hours.

Anyway, about Cat Bell (I can call her Cat because we're very close friends you know) a guy has to have dreams, right? To balance it out, would the ladies in the room feel better if we posted a link to some David James Elliot, or Tome Cruise (of Top Gun vintage) pics...for your enjoyment? Let me know and I'll get it done =)

JR

ghost_ttu

ummm negative on the guy pictures

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

jason12

ummm, yea i'm gonna have to second the motion to deny the allowance of the male pictures
crazy_125.gif

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Yeah, I dunno about those pictures... Why would dudes post pictures of other dudes?

jaerose

This 'dude' wasn't planning on posting any pictures of 'other dudes.' It was very obviously a JOKE (note smiley faces). I think we've identified the homophobes here on this dude ranch =)...yes, yet another joke. Take care.

JR

ghost_ttu

*raising hand* I AM A HOMOPHOBE, which is a MAJOR perk to joining the military. I don't have to work with people that are out of the closet anymore!!!!! And for anyone that wants to come down on me for that, more power to you, that's how I feel!

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

NuSnake

I'm with ghost on this one....sorry to all you PC people out there

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

solenita72

SWO Wife
I have to confess.....I did copy the links and email them to my hubby...thought he may like them, I certainly like Harmon Rabb!! Something about a man in the uniform.... I can settle for him liking Mac...we are both big JAG fans!!

jaerose

Hey, if the man or woman who is watching my wing when we're flying a combat mission happens to prefer the same-sex, then that's their business. I really don't care what their sexual orientation might be so long as they do their job and help ensure that we both come out of the mission with a pulse.

There's nothing PC about that...just the truth.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.