• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mail question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly

My boyfriend is currently in his 3rd week at OCS in Pensacola. I am all the way on the other side of the country along the Oregon Coast. My question is what is the address I should use to send him letters?? I got an address off of the OCS website, but then he called the first day of OCS with a slightly different address. I mailed my first letter using the address he called with on a Monday and he still hadn't gotten it on Sunday when he called. So, I wanted to double check where I should be sending it... anyone know??

tukka

Ripper Chic
I have been sending them to:
Officer Candidate ?
Officer Candidate School Class ?
Naval Aviation Schools Command
181 Chambers Ave, Suite c
NAS Pensacola, FL 32508-5221

Obviously fill in the right person and class, but my OC has been getting mail okay! It takes about a week after you send it until it is actually in their hands!

How are you doing????

kimberly

Thanks for the quick response! I'm doing pretty good... it was pretty easy the first week (probably because it didn't seem real yet) but as time is going on it's starting to feel like it's been such a long time since we've seen each other. It's hard knowing what he's going through and being so far away and unable to be there with him. But, I just keep thinking of how exciting it will be to see him at his graduation and that perks me up most of the time. How are you doing? How long has your OC been gone?

tukka

Ripper Chic
Hello there! Sorry it has taken me forever to respond! I had a busy weekend! Trying to plan a wedding and worry about what is going on down at OCS makes me feel like a crazy woman!
This is week 6 for us...I am headed down around week 9 for the Dine-out! I can't wait for that! It is getting close!
I am at work now and have to get going but I will talk to you later!

kimberly

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! It must be emotional and stressful to plan a wedding while he's at OCS, but at least it keeps you occupied with lots to look forward to! Dining out should be very fun! I wish I could go, but odds are it's not going to work out. It would be so exciting to see him all dressed up in his white uniform! Actually, it would be exciting just to see him! : )

photonchick

My husband is in week 11. We found (our 5 little ones and I) that sometimes the mail gets held up a little on their end. They may not always have time for sorting it thus it stacks up a little- so in my husbands case he might end up with 20 letters one day and none the next. You are using the same address that I have used-and we have sent over 100 letters that have reached him perfectly safe! Also- depending on the DI and chief, he may not get any mail the first 2 weeks. Have a great week! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.