• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LT Steven Zilberman, USN

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I don't know who 'Quaker' is ... but what's the problem w/ the post ???

The 'news' is OUT....

MasterBates

Not that it is any specific day, besides New Years Day...

Not a day goes by that I don't miss you Abrek..

RIP LT Miroslav Steve "Abrek" Zilberman.

Daniel and Sarah miss you.

Col Angus

pilot
You people are fucking idiots. I know exactly who Abrek was. A4s post in this thread was horseshit. Just like the majority of the vitriol he posted in this forum.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
You people are fucking idiots. I know exactly who Abrek was. A4s post in this thread was horseshit. Just like the majority of the vitriol he posted in this forum.

What you're doing is akin to picking a fight during a wake. If you have an issue with A4s, go ahead and make a thread about it. Don't shit all over someone in a memorial thread. Classless.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I'm assuming his post 7 years ago had something to do with someone scolding Quaker about posting something on a mishap, even though the notifications were already made and the information regarding the mishap was all in the open.

As to A4s club-footedness or stature, I can't hazard a guess.

As to your total lack of class, well...that just seems more self-evident with every push of that little post button.

Maybe take the high road and take a second or two before you hit reply and start lobbing hand grenades on a 7 year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.