• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lt Col takes over co-pilot seat in Boeing 737 after co-pilot has seizure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
That is awesome. I was wondering what would happen in a situation like that. I figured it would be illegal to put one of the passengers in the cockpit.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Slammer2 said:
That is awesome. I was wondering what would happen in a situation like that. I figured it would be illegal to put one of the passengers in the cockpit.

You'll find out there are two things in the aviation world... illegal and "oh sh!t I'm in trouble and I need help NOW!"

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
You'll find out there are two things in the aviation world... illegal and "oh sh!t I'm in trouble and I need help NOW!"

hahahaha....makes enough sense

I suppose if someone named Habib who looked like the shoe bomber showed up at the cockpit offering help the pilot might use his discretion. In the words of Dennis Miller "The shoe bomber was so ugly he won't even get f***ed in jail"

Status
Not open for further replies.