• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LOR tips and advice

Walt2096

All,
I am working on a IP package. Some of the COs are asking what should be focused on in the LOR and who it should be addressed to. Looking as the guidance and community sheets I couldn’t find of it should be addressed to anyone in particular. As far as what should be included I was going off the same things and figured it should be along the lines of leadership qualities and skills and knowledge associated with IT and communication systems. I am an original ETR on submarines, now ITS. What skills and systems would be best for me to focus on for these LORs. Thank you for any assistance and recommendations!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
All,
I am working on a IP package. Some of the COs are asking what should be focused on in the LOR and who it should be addressed to. Looking as the guidance and community sheets I couldn’t find of it should be addressed to anyone in particular. As far as what should be included I was going off the same things and figured it should be along the lines of leadership qualities and skills and knowledge associated with IT and communication systems. I am an original ETR on submarines, now ITS. What skills and systems would be best for me to focus on for these LORs. Thank you for any assistance and recommendations!

Have you asked your command admin for guidance? How about your chain of command / CCC? Do you have an officer mentor helping out out during the process?

Not trying to blast you here, but I'm almost certain you have local resources within your command instead of asking strangers to find the answer for you.

Walt2096

Have you asked your command admin for guidance? How about your chain of command / CCC? Do you have an officer mentor helping out out during the process?

Not trying to blast you here, but I'm almost certain you have local resources within your command instead of asking strangers to find the answer for you.
Yes I have a mentor assisting me with my package. I was just trying to get different pools and opinions. The only concern I had was most I work with are not familiar with IP and most IP we’re not familiar with submarines. That’s why I was looking for different insights and thoughts.

No worries on the blast I can understand the aspect of looking like just for gimme answers