• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LOR opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacegrady

I stand to receive LOR's from an air force general, an air force captain,and a navy lt., my question is: are these gona stand out from anyone's experience or does everyone and their mother have the same?

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
sounds pretty good to me. a friend of mine from high school got in with letters from high school teachers and college profs which is nothing extraordinary.

i'm hoping my letters help me out: two retired navy captains, a congressman, my CO (LTCDR) and an air force LtCol.

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
1. NFO
2. SWO
3. Supply

I would be more than happy with any of them... I need to get out of this office space job. I'm already in the reserves so I'm hoping that'll help me.

Good Luck

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Those should be good. I got in with a Marine colonel, navy commander, army colonel, college prof, and two employment LORs

erinbynight

erinbynight
I had my university history and politics professor, a navy rear admiral former dni, and a retired marine corps major who was my boss at the historical center. they all wrote good ones, so i hope they help as my scores ain't the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.