• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking to rent a house near P-cola/Milton

aaron

I will be getting orders to NAS pensacola for API and follow on to Whiting this December. I am looking to rent a house somewhere in between for myself, wife, dog, and cat. Any suggestions, advice, or owners looking to rent? Thanks!

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
Yeah, live at Whiting Pines. You're not going to find too much in Milton/Pace area. Plus, the Pines are close to the base. I'd suck up the drive to P-cola from Milton for 6 weeks.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Yeah, live at Whiting Pines. You're not going to find too much in Milton/Pace area. Plus, the Pines are close to the base. I'd suck up the drive to P-cola from Milton for 6 weeks.

I'd second the Whiting Pines comment. All of my neighbors are studs in some part of training, making life that much easier and more enjoyable. And it's like a 10 min drive to get to work.

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
My neighbors were instructors who liked beer, which made it easy to get questions answered.

Adam Shreders

the 6 weeks is once you class up, you'll also have to drive to P'cola for like 6 months everyday until then, for a daily muster in A pool. I had to do it for 8 months and two weeks total, and 6 months at primary, your choice

Amy C

NAS Jacksonville
The only advice I have to offer is DO NOT RENT FROM Charles Stallions Real Estate...he is shady!!

Aaron, here are a few pics of the house

I can send more, I just quick took these. I need to still take some of the outside and of the master bedroom. (Matt has all of his flight stuff everywhere in there tonight:) )

I couldn't add the master bathroom and other bedroom pics...just shoot me a pm with your email if you would like them...:)

Attachments

• living room 2.jpg
    living room 2.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 50
  • kitchen 3.jpg
    kitchen 3.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 43
  • foyer.jpg
    foyer.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 43
  • dining room.jpg
    dining room.jpg