• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for SWO Officer Interviews (OCS enlisted)

Taylom32

Hello all,

I am looking for a SWO officer interviews as required to apply for OCS via my command career counselor. I am a naval reservist; furthermore, I am an aviation mechanic so it is quite difficult for me to find a wide variety of SWOs to interview me.

I am currently an aviation structural mechanic second class. I have four years of active duty service and three years SELRES. I am looking to apply fo the board convening in November. If you are interested please send me a message or reply to this posting. I would greatly appreciate it! I currently live in the Charlotte area; however, I will be at NAS Jacksonville next month for ADT.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
If your going to Jax, Mayport is right down the road and it’s full of SWOs. Call the base CC and see if they can can arrange something.

Renegade One

None
Large NROTC staff footprint serving the universities in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Probably awash with SWOs who'd be able and willing to help.

Pcoola19

Large NROTC staff footprint serving the universities in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Probably awash with SWOs who'd be able and willing to help.

Second this. ROTC units will all have one O-3 SWO instructor and possibly one SWO-NUKE on staff plus CO/XO who might be SWOs. O-3 instructors are typically tasked with O interviews as a collateral so your request will be nothing new for them.