• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for info on OCS FLIGHT PROG. requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor

Hey, what is going on everyone? I'm new to this airwarrior forum and wondering how helpful it really is. I'm a 25-year-old Corporal in the Marine Corps reserves and interested on becoming an aviator. I know all the motions I would have to go through to get to OCS, but I still have some questions about meeting the requirements. For example, how old to you have to be before you are too old to be accepted in the USMC flight program? If my vision is not up to status quo how will PKR OR PRK which ever it is, work for me. Finally, will I still stand as a competitive candidate if I have a child but not married and paying child support on a regular basis? I anyone could help me out with any if not all of these three questions you would be a great help to me. For everyone else out there pursueing their dream, good luck and God speed. Remember coming from someone who had to do a few push-ups don't ever lose focus of your goal, pain is temporary, but the glory is forever. Keep pushin.
batman_125.gif

riley

Raptor,

You have to start flight training before you are 30. I think an age waiver is required if you are over the age of 27 - not sure, though. There are a couple of threads about vision requirements - I think under the USMC folder.

good luck in your application..

erabe07

For vision stuff I suggest this website: http://www.nomi.med.navy.mil/directorates/23page.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.