• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Advanced E-6 Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
Hey everyone, I know this forum is meant for you guys who are in the little jets that pull lots of Gs and go really fast, but I am going to take my chance in this forum. I am heading off to Vance AFB for advanced E-6 and I am looking for as much gouge on the T-1 and the training I am going to be starting up with the good old Air Force. Especially for any of you who are up there right now going through advanced any info would be helpful and most appreciated. Thanks!

travislikes

TACAMO Bus Driver
This would probably fit better under the "gouge" section, but here you go anyway. I have a ton of gouge for the T-1. It is all on CD rom and has been sitting on my desk for a long time. E-mail me or PM me and we can figure out how to transfer it.
A good website is uptprep.com.
Good luck, and remember that you only have to put up with Air Force training for 6 months. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.