• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Look here for NAS Meridian pics.

USN_ATC

Sky Cop
New to the forum, and I thought I'd say Hello, and do a shameless plug, and throw some pics out there that I've taken.
I'm the ATC in the Red Volvo you may have seen on the field shooting pics. If you want to use them as Ready Room pics, or whatever, shoot me an email, or PM, and we'll work something out.
Hope you likey the pickies......

1.jpg

7.jpg

1771.jpg

1021.jpg

1024.jpg

9.jpg

23.jpg

6.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Great pics, keep em coming.... and for stuff like this, I don't care, plug away all you want.

John

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think my computer is broke....or maybe it's just my browser filtering out the pictures of the ships.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
I think my computer is broke....or maybe it's just my browser filtering out the pictures of the ships.
I think they are looking for you over at Sailor Bob.

DCLegal

Rhino Pilot Wife
Great pictures! Much much much better then the ones I took when I was down there. Thanks for sharing!

USN_ATC

Sky Cop
Mefesto,
Nope. 101 Reapers. It was sometime in June. I'd have to look at the folder. Anyway, there was a cute redheaded RIO in 155.

I'll be posting more but I haven't been out on the airfield much becauese it's like 95 degrees with 95% humidity. I'll get back out when it's a little cooler, and my lenses and viewfinder don't fog up. :)

USN_ATC

Sky Cop
ASK, and ye shall......

DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO.... :icon_tong

Here are more pics. Some were taken on Dec 5th, during FCLP's with the group that qual'd 100%. Congrats, all who qual'd.

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

I'll have more tomorrow. I was uploading pics, and the server decided to crap out. That's when I decided it was time to go to bed.