• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Logging into SHARP from home.

MasterBates

I have been able to do SHARP online from home to Sniv, Log Sims, Run Reports, work, etc. since SHARP5.0 went online.

When I tried today, nothing. Tried HS75, HSL42, HSL44, no joy on any website.

Anyone else havign the same issue? I have been TAD and have not been trying to login from home in the last 2 weeks.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Wow. I tried to avoid SHARP when I was at work. And you like to get on it from home? Are you a level 20 wizard in D&D, too? I keed, I keed.

I've been clean and sober from SHARP for over a year now, so sorry, I can't help you.

MasterBates

We write the sked and do our snivs online, so when I have somethign pop up that needs to be snived, I just do it from home.

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
I have been able to do SHARP online from home to Sniv, Log Sims, Run Reports, work, etc. since SHARP5.0 went online.

When I tried today, nothing. Tried HS75, HSL42, HSL44, no joy on any website.

Anyone else havign the same issue? I have been TAD and have not been trying to login from home in the last 2 weeks.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it but they are in the process of upgrading to SHARP 5.1. Keep trying.