• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Living requirements at Moody

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasmid

pilot
Does anyone who has been to Moody recently know if Navy student pilots are required to live in the BOQ at Moody (like at Whiting) or if we can live off base and draw BAH? Also, is it possible to cook for yourself at the BOQ or is it just a small fridge and a microwave setup?

Thinking about volunteering to go, and I'm just trying to get all the info I can before I decide. Thanks.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
I know when I was a geo bacheolor at Little Creek, I bought a hot plate and a toaster over to put in the room along with the fridge and microwave already in the room. Not sure how anal they are there, but you can always hide that stuff in your locker.

petescheu

No, no one has to live in the Q at Moody. You all live off base. Check out The Links (really nice) or Staten Crossing, two of the best places to live if you aren't looking for a house. Staten Crossing has a girls sorority that lives there during the academic year for Valdosta state, supposedly...

Status
Not open for further replies.