• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Living in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_SNA_USMC

Gentlemen: I again need some help. I am currently in "A" Co, TBS. I graduate 12 June and I expect to be at P'cola pretty quick afterwards because I already completed IFS (FIP during college). I'm married and I need to know where to live once I get to P'cola. I am not too familiar with the area, but I have heard that I should live in Milton? Is that right? Who knows the area and who can tell me where to look, and what is close to work? I'd appreciate some help. Thanx. Lt Williamson

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
I'd look into meeting with a real estate agent when you get down here and asking to see their rental properties. That's what my wife and I did when we came down. We found a place that's 35-40 minutes from NAS P'cola (API) and Whiting. Worked out great and we couldn't be happier. Or, there's always living on base. I've heard good things about that too (especially from the spouse standpoint -- no better way to afford her the opportunity to make friends). Just be thinking about it between now and your graduation. When you make the decision, the rest is cake. There's lots of places to live down here so don't fret too much.

Jester

pilot
jboomer,
How are liking whiting so far? Just curious as to what you had to say about it. I might be going there after API.

Thanks,
Jester

Status
Not open for further replies.