• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Links to Practice ASTB w/scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant73

I could not find a link here for a practice ASTB test that gives you your score. Does a link like this exist? I have only found a pratice AFOQT test, which is probably similar.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The ASTB scoring system is very complex. I would post it, but they're changing the test and I would be typing for hours only to have a new scoring system unveiled shortly.

Basically though, you can't get your adjusted scores because they are based on how you did RELATIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE. It's like a test in school - you can calculate your grade but you really don't know how you did until the professor tells you the curve.

Grant73

Thank you anyway for the information. I guess in May I will just buy a study guide; however, I did read there is a DVD coming this month.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you can take the ASTB before that I would highly recommend it. The word is that they're changing to the new test sometime around the first of April. Check with your recruiter. Taking it now would mean that the practice test on the site would still be a big boost to your score. If you take the new test, no one knows what's on it... you'd be the guinea pig.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Grant73 said:
Between school and PSCing this month taking the test this month will be nearly impossible.

Well good luck if you get stuck with the new version. You'll have to be one of the first to help get some gouge out there for the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.