• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

lil critisism on thses scores please

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrntcat18

AQR 3
PFAR 5
FOFAR 3
OAR 32

i know its in the gutter but a lil help and some good critisism shoudl do it please..dont be scared go all out please..thanks

bbell

To be blatantly honest, they are totally inadequate in today's competitive environment. Study the gouge and retest. Good luck.

MarketPro

There's not much to say other than what you said and what advice was given. You will not qualify with those scores. Period. Retest.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Try to add ~25 to your OAR and 3 to each of your smaller scores. (70? I think for OAR and 9 for the smaller ones is as high as they go.)

perchul

Supposedly taking SAT prep courses on average moves a test taker one standard deviation to the right, and its not uncommon for even greater improvement. Seeing that when the SAT was developed for it not to be taught to I think there is plenty of hope for increasing you ASTB scores. It will take a bunch of hardwork, plus taking practice tests over and over. Good luck to you it appears you have a lot of hard work and a few standard deviations to bust through.

Status
Not open for further replies.