• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life at OCS Questions

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I think my favorite part of being a CandiO was being able to use condiments. Not dessert, not any of the special food lines. Just being able to season that terribly bland food.

yakboyslim

None
I liked the food for the most part. It tasted bland when I first got there but after a week I had adjusted. Condiments were appreciated during candi-o phase though.

BackOrdered

Contributor
French toast sticks are the only openly allowed form of morale boasting. The cafeteria staff may as well pointed a load gun at me when I saw the line was out. The day was over before it began.

fly504

sysco makes the french toast sticks. Seen the boxes at my last breakfast. I think it happened for a reason

fly504

This is about the sticks and OCS.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329402845.004531.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329402845.004531.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 85
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329402912.921891.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329402912.921891.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 77

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I was never too wild about the french toast sticks, but their regular french toast was always a high point of the day. I spread peanut butter all over those things and proceeded to have the best day ever. And speaking of peanut butter, those tiny little thimblefuls of peanut butter are probably the most inefficient means of peanut butter delivery devised by man.

BUDU

Ugh. No, the worst part about the peanut butter was when you'd open one and it'd be all hard and oily. Wasted. But you can't very well stand up and say, "Section Leader, this officer candidate requests permission to retrieve more peanut butter!"

yakboyslim

None
Yes you can! I saw a guy just stand up and request more food during indoc week. The DI looked surprised but I think commended the guys balls and just let him get more food.

EWU12

"That's a true fact"
pilot
Contributor
The only bad thing about french toast stick morning and cheeseburger Wednesdays was the significant increase in the already considerable amount of gas and colon blast that OCS induces.

I was the second-to-last class to use the War Spoon. IMHO I thought the new method with all of the utensils and extra steps required was even harder than just grabbing your spoon and going to town...