• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life After NFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Frumby copys.

I know you meant well but I'm just trying to reinforce it with other readers. I understand. Everyone has a soapbox. Heck, I stood high on one yesterday with ol Kevin in another forum. I've had my bacon saved countless times by my crewmembers (Also had my bacon put in Hack a few times because of the same SOB's). Their skill is invaluable.
I'm just a little grouchy lately. My wife's is at the end of her first trimester and I've been the hormonal punching bag. First Frumby offspring to grace this earth. By the time the tot is 6 months I'll have them doing 10 pushups! First words will be "DADA OOHRAH!" By 21/2 they will be able to sing the first stanza of the Marine Corps hymn (Can't expect the whole song from a 2 year old, I mean I'm not strict. I'll wait until they are 3). Motivate ME! Semper Papa to be, Frumby

Attack Pilot
LtCol USMCR

Hudson

Frumby I hear ya about the pregnant wife. My boy is due July 28th. Try the third trimester for hormonal ups and downs not to mention just the total uncomfortable state she will be in. God I can't wait to have my wife back. Try teaching a bunch of middle school and high school kids. There heads were spinning at the end of some of the classes. Take a deap breath and let it go.
Anchors away

Valion310

Originally posted by Frumby
Frumby copys.

By the time the tot is 6 months I'll have them doing 10 pushups! First words will be "DADA OOHRAH!" By 21/2 they will be able to sing the first stanza of the Marine Corps hymn (Can't expect the whole song from a 2 year old, I mean I'm not strict. I'll wait until they are 3). Motivate ME! Semper Papa to be, Frumby

Attack Pilot
LtCol USMCR

LOL .... ya, thats a Marine for ya!
eyebrows_125.gif

Valion310 out-

sassen

Hey all, I'm heading to OCS September 20 as an SNFO. Just wanted to let you know that this board was extremely helpful to me when making my decision. One thing though, I expected more friendly jabs between navy and marines. I think it's funny but was wondering if I was mistaken in thinking that they like to tease each other.

"Peace over anger, honor over hate, strength over fear."

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
How can I tease a form of life which is inferior to me. That would be cruel. You have a lot to learn......Semper Fi Rust Pickers!!! Frumby

Attack Pilot
LtCol USMCR

Meridiani

My husband, a retired Marine, likes to tell me that squids are a lower form of MARINE life. LOL.

Valion310

See teasing Marines is like taking candy from a baby ... ya know its kinda like the flap on the Navy enlisted cracker-jacks with the 13 buttons, whats it for?

A bib for Marines.

*Ducks from incoming Frumby attack pilot fire!!*
batman_125.gif

But the nice thing is, the Army and AF can't hold a candle to Navy / USMC humor.

Valion310 outty 500 ~

reapergm

Im applying for Marine NFO slot. An Army Lt. Col. I know told me this joke. 2 Marines were landing their plane. They approached the runway at a good speed. Hit the runway and soon after flew off the other end. After finally stopping the Pilot turned to the NFO and stated how short the runway was. The NFO agreed that it was the shortest runway ever. After a few minutes of discussing how short the runway was the pilot turned to the NFO and said, "but did you see how wide it was... it seemed to stretch out forever!, Its so wide!" ha -reaper, OCC 184 USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.