• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Letter from ReaperGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReapersGF

So i recieved a letter from Gavin (ReaperGM) today and he asked me to post this for you guys:

Well OCS is a pain, but fun at trhe same time. I'm in C4 ("Fire in the hole...BOOm!), along with "Riley_McConnell", "Arc_Angel" and Dwyer ( I think he's cdwyer). PT here is awesome, trails are fun. THE BRIDGE SUCKS!!! I'm shorter, so the "small side" has to run it out all the time. Well back to it. Need sleep, intro to Marine Martial Arts tomorrow. Any questions let me know. -Reaper

I write to him everyday so if anyone has anything that they wanna say to him i will deffinitly let him know :)

Bye

JarHead100583

Reapersgf>>> Im not sure if Gavin mentioned me (Im eddie), but Ive talked to him a couple of times on the phone. I was at OCS last summer so if you have any questions about anything let me know.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Good to hear he's doing well. I hated the bridge as well. He'll be home before you know it.

ReapersGF

Thanks! I have lots of questions... I don't even know where to start. I wanna know everything. I am going down to see him on saturday for libo. I guess then i'll have lots of questions :)

ReapersGF

actually I do have a question... I am going down there and I am not sure what hotel to stay in. Someone told me to go somewhere in Patomac Mills. Does anyone have any suggestions?

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
potomac mills is a short drive (10-20 min, depending on traffic) from quantico. close, but there are closer hotels in garrisonville

JarHead100583

Yes go to Potomac Mills, and probably the popular hotel is the Best Western. It is right next to Outback SteakHouse and Applebees. You will see most of the candidates stay there so book it in advance. Oh by the way, Im Dawiz on military.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.