• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

lets be serious, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haze748

Hey all, I was about to start all the paperwork to try to get into OCS but I got injured and the doc says its going to be about a year before I can really do anything heavy duty like hard PT. Im lookin for input as to if it would be a good idea to do everything I can now or just wait till I'm on top of my game and back to full strength before I start the paper trail. I can't take a PFT nor would I pass a physical for a while, I'll also be graduating late now because I cant fly for a few months. any thoughts?

perchul

Well just to be ahead of the game I would gather the Letters of Recomendation and fill out anything you can in the meantime

RA0203

The PFA is not required until you submit for FINDOCS, which is the last step of the process. I would suggest doing everything you can in the application process within your physical capabilities. Get your application package together and your letters of recomendation. Submit for ADOCS and get your PRORECS. Then get your medical and security clearance done.

Trust me, by the time you get all the other tasks done you will be healed and ready for your PFA...especially if you are scheduling around school or work.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The process does take a few months, at best. Consult with a recruiter about how to time everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.