• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lemoore patch guy

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Does anyone know who or what company does the squadron patches and name patch in Lemoore? I'm looking for the west coast version of Johnny at Dolphin (Va Beach).

UMichfly

pilot
None
Does anyone know who or what company does the squadron patches and name patch in Lemoore? I'm looking for the west coast version of Johnny at Dolphin (Va Beach).

Honestly, we get ours from Vanguard. The name tags come from Vanguard with only the squadron logo and then there are a few local places (Sasser Specialties, FTG Embroidery, Morrison's) that can do the name/callsign embroidery.

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
We actually switched all our stuff post transition to Johnny Dolphin. Cheaper and faster than morrisons and vanguard

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Johnny has quite the little niche business going...

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I called Johnny today. Looks like the squadron I'm going to uses him. Got my order in today and should have it by Thursday.